Welcome To a Financial Planning And Investment Advisory Firm Helping Baby Boomers Achieve Financial Independence
A gold watch at 65, a healthy pension, and substantial Social Security income - that’s the way it used to be. But the reality of retirement today looks much different for the 78 million baby boomers wanting to retire comfortably, and on their own terms. With nearly 10,000 individuals reaching retirement age every day, this generation isn’t interested in traditional retirement; they want to lead active lives, experience new adventures, and give back to their communities. They’re living longer, but may have lost a significant amount of their life savings in a tumultuous market and are squeezed financially. So how do you secure the financial independence you’ve always dreamed of?
That’s where Access Wealth Planning comes in. Financial independence can be a reality with proper planning.
Are You Prepared?
Nearly 90% of baby boomers report they are worried about maintaining a comfortable standard of living in retirement and possibly outliving their retirement savings. Are you one of them?
- The average monthly Social Security benefit for a retired worker was about $1,230 at the beginning of 2012. This amount changes monthly based upon the total amount of all benefits paid and the total number of people receiving benefits. Can you live on $300 a week?
- Medicare is facing a 38 trillion dollar shortfall; Social Security is facing a 134 trillion dollar shortfall. Where will your payments come from?
- Individuals have made nearly 70 billion dollars in early withdrawals from their 401(k) accounts over the last few years, often resulting in penalties and decreased savings when they need it most. Do you have enough money saved for unexpected expenses?
- More than half of all baby boomers don’t have enough money saved for retirement. Do you know how much you’ll need?
- 70% of baby boomers expect to work even after they are ‘retired.’ Will you be able to retire in the manner you want?
- 56% of retirees still have outstanding debts when they retire. Do you have a plan that will guarantee you income?
- Bankruptcy among the elderly is increasing exponentially due to unexpected and uncovered medical bills. Do you have a plan to help you manage your risk?
The statistics below are scary but true.
Access Wealth Planning specializes in helping baby boomers understand what they have, what they will need, and how to prepare for it. Please browse our informative website, share it with your friends, and contact us with any questions you may have. The advisors at Access Wealth Planning are ready to help you chart your course to an enjoyable retirement.